Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Artful Attitudes... new bulletin "black" boards! painting with Chalkboard paint

I really like how the children's art looks on a bulletin board with black paper... their artwork pops! So I thought about it... and why not paint the bulletin boards with chalkboard paint? Well that is what I did... I like it. No paper waste and I can clean them and start again... I ran out of paint to do all of my bulletin boards, but I painted borders and I like how they turned out as well.





Another new thing in our art studio is to start off the class with "artful attitudes".  Quotes and statements that coincide with our Willow Brook character traits and attitudes on how to approach our art.  Sometimes the kiddos focus on perseverance, courage, and responsibility... and sometimes it is as simple as creating something extra ordinary rather than ordinary!

1 comment:

  1. Um....in love. Where did you find all your printables, or did you create them? Specifically the art power? Thank you!
    courtiwright@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete