Monday, April 11, 2016

TAB and Choice-Based Substitute Teacher Lesson Plans

The last few weeks have been a whirl-wind. I attended my first Art Educator Conferences and presented at both! I presented with my colleagues at National Art Educator Association Conference in Chicago and at the Missouri Art Educator Conference here in St. Louis. I love meeting art teachers from all over. Everyone has great ideas to share. It was amazing. If you want to see our presentation, check it out here.

I was out a few days and wanted to share what I currently leave for my sub.  I have a hot pink crate with hanging file folders. In the crate are emergency procedures, coloring sheets, extra coloring paper and lessons.  I am in the process of adding more ideas to my sub crate!









No comments:

Post a Comment